Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Website

ForumForum  MainMain  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Need help with this site??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ultimateglitcher
Love Is In The Air
Love Is In The Air
Ultimateglitcher

Need help with this site?? Empty
PostSubject: Need help with this site??   Need help with this site?? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:28 pm

You can ask 1 of the adminastraters me or jake you can email me at homerunhitterlou@aol.com or im me on aim at homerunhitterlou you can also pm me or jake if we are not avaible ask a moderator they should be able to help you out.

Always remember to check out the rules and FAQS for help too
Back to top Go down
xX_MESIAH_Xx
Getting There
Getting There
xX_MESIAH_Xx

PostSubject: Re: Need help with this site??   Need help with this site?? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:36 pm

my sigs wont show when i post a reply can you help me with this i want it to display this image as my sig

Need help with this site?? DARKANGEL
Back to top Go down
Ultimateglitcher
Love Is In The Air
Love Is In The Air
Ultimateglitcher

PostSubject: Re: Need help with this site??   Need help with this site?? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:35 pm

Im not sure make sure you post them in your signature in your profile and make sure they are the embedded version in case you are using a link or something.
Back to top Go down
MaDdWaR
Love Is In The Air
Love Is In The Air
MaDdWaR

PostSubject: Re: Need help with this site??   Need help with this site?? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:27 pm

you have to tick the box on admin panel on his profile...
Back to top Go down
Ultimateglitcher
Love Is In The Air
Love Is In The Air
Ultimateglitcher

PostSubject: Re: Need help with this site??   Need help with this site?? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:02 am

Please remember to check the FAQS first before posting a question as it may be answerd there as admins/mods need to maintain the site otherways to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help with this site??   Need help with this site?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help with this site??
Page 1 of 1