Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Website

ForumForum  MainMain  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

99% OFFICIAL VENOM NOSCOPE GUIDE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jake5585
Centurion
Centurion
jake5585

99% OFFICIAL VENOM NOSCOPE GUIDE Empty
PostSubject: 99% OFFICIAL VENOM NOSCOPE GUIDE   99% OFFICIAL VENOM NOSCOPE GUIDE I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:08 am

Note : All credit for these videos goes to there original recorders

Good Classes To Use

M40AO3
Bandolier
Stopping Power
Steady Aim

R700
Bandolier
Sleight of Hand
Steady Aim

Basicly As Long As You Use Stopping Power With The M40AO3 Due To Its Lack Of Power and Steady Aim With All Snipers Then You Can Make Your Own Choice On The Other Perks

I Will Post Up The 2 Techniques I Use and Know Well, I Am Fairly New To No-Scopin But Learnt These Off of Friends.

At The End I Have Thrown In Another No-Scope Tutorial That Is New To Me

1. L1 Shot
Ok, For This You Simply Tap L1 and Then Fire. This Is Probably The Simplest Technique and Fairly Effective, I Learnt This When In A No-Scope Game
COULDNT FIND A VIDEO OF THIS SO IF ANYONE HAS PLEASE TELL ME

2. X Shot
Ok Basicly For This One When You Hit R1 Move Quickly To The Right, Very Effective When Practicing On Stationery Targets But Not Recommended In A Real Game

New To Me

THANKS!

Last edited by jake5585 on Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://venom.darkbb.com
Ultimateglitcher
Love Is In The Air
Love Is In The Air
Ultimateglitcher

99% OFFICIAL VENOM NOSCOPE GUIDE Empty
PostSubject: Re: 99% OFFICIAL VENOM NOSCOPE GUIDE   99% OFFICIAL VENOM NOSCOPE GUIDE I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:13 pm

Thanks for putting this post together as i am fairly new to knowscoping as well hepled alot thx jake
Back to top Go down

99% OFFICIAL VENOM NOSCOPE GUIDE
Page 1 of 1